Pricing, Pickup/Drop-off Windows & Policy
Group Hike (either Late Morning or Afternoon):
- 5 days per week: $31/walk
- 4 days per week: $32.5/walk
- 3 days per week: $34/walk
- 2 days per week: $36/walk
Both Group Hikes (Late Morning & Afternoon):
- 5 days per week: $28/walk
- 4 days per week: $29/walk
- 3 days per week: $31/walk
- 2 days per week: $32/walk
Long-term contracts only, 6+ months preferred. Schedules should remain consistent.
Prices set January 2022 and will track inflation.
Pickup & drop-off windows
- A.M. Hike Pickup: 9:15a-11a, A.M. Hike Drop-off: 12p-2p
- P.M. Hike Pickup: 12p-2p, P.M. Hike Drop-off: 3p-5p
Times are estimates and do vary.
Without 24 hrs. notice, cancellations will be charged at 50% the cost of the walk. With 24 hrs. notice, you will not be charged. Medical exemptions are acceptable. If you’re gone for more than a couple months you may loose your spot.
All scheduling needs should be communicated via email with the relative subject line. Please do not only ask in person.
No walks on U.S Federal holidays. No walks on weekends.
Foxtail grass is everywhere in San Francisco and can be very dangerous for dogs, it has specifically evolved to stick in dog fur. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT. By mechanism of one-way barbs it can burrow deep into skin and even travel throughout a dog’s body via arteries and veins, affecting major organs. Additionally the burs can get lodged in dog’s noses and ears. Everyone needs to double check their pup’s feet (in between toes), nostrils, and ears after walks.